FINANCIAL GUIDANCE FOR THE DIVORCING CLIENT
Before, During and After Divorce
Helping you navigate divorce financial issues with professional experience and compassion
Are these questions keeping you up at night?
- Can I afford to keep the house? Should I?
- How will my lifestyle change?
- How will my divorce affect my retirement assets?
- How do I invest my assets after my divorce settlement?
- How will alimony affect me? Will it affect my taxes?
- What does my financial future look like 5, 10 & 20 years out?
You will benefit from
- Professional advice about your specific financial needs
- Hearing an objective viewpoint in an emotional situation
- Having an established plan that your settlement is financially feasible
How we can help you
- Examine the financial issues of your specific situation, and provide you and your attorney with powerful data to support your case
- Help determine the short-term and long term financial impact of a proposed settlement
- Offer valuable insight into the pros and cons of different settlement proposals
- Help you avoid the common pitfalls of divorce
- Create personalized reports and graphs illustrating the financial status, cash flow and net worth of both parties
Hourly Financial Planning $150/hr.
Fee-Based Financial Planning